- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 330. Public Pesticide Programs.
previous: Section 320
. Regulation of Pesticides and Broadcast Chemicals.
next: Section 360
. , 46.03.363l Board of Storage Tank Assistance; Reports. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 102 SLA 2006].
AS 46.03.330. Public Pesticide Programs.
- (a) An officer, agent, or employee of the state, or of a borough or city of any class, may not direct, carry out, or
participate in the spraying or application of a pesticide or broadcast chemical in any program or project involving
funds, materials, or equipment of the state, borough, or city, except in accordance with regulations adopted by the
department under AS 46.03.320
- (b) Before a public project that would affect land owned separately by two or more persons is initiated, the person
directing the program shall give public notice of the program in the manner required by regulations of the department.
The department shall conduct a public hearing on the proposed program if a hearing is requested by the governing body
of the affected borough or city, or by a petition signed by at least 50 residents. The requirement for public notice
or public hearing may be waived if the commissioner determines that a public emergency exists.
- (c) The provisions of this section apply to home rule municipalities.
Article 06. UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK SYSTEMS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.