- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 5. Alaska Land Act
- Section 145. Leasing Procedure.
previous: Section 140
next: Section 150
AS 38.05.145. Leasing Procedure.
- (a) Deposits of coal, phosphates, oil shale, sodium, potassium, oil, gas, geothermal resources and state land containing
these deposits are subject to disposition under regulations, recommended by the director and adopted by the
commissioner, and the provisions of AS 38.05.145
- 38.05.181. In applying the acreage limitations the
commissioner may apply the rule of approximation. The uses of the rule of approximation made before March 31, 1960, by
the commissioner are ratified.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 155 SLA 1978].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.