- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 5. Alaska Land Act
- Section 37. Zoning Regulations in the Unorganized Borough.
previous: Section 36
. Audit of Royalty and Net Profit Payments and Costs.
next: Section 40
. Director Shall Be Bonded. [Repealed, Sec. 38 Ch 91 SLA 1997].
AS 38.05.037. Zoning Regulations in the Unorganized Borough.
- (a) In areas of the state outside first, second, or third class boroughs where there is no municipality with a zoning
power, the division of lands shall exercise the zoning power by adopting zoning regulations.
- (b) The division of lands may exercise its zoning power
- (1) within federal land in the unorganized borough only at the times and in the areas it is requested to do so by the
Secretary of the Interior to facilitate sales of federal land within the unorganized borough under P.L. 88-608, 78
- (2) [Repealed, Sec. 44 ch 24 SLA 2003].
- (c) Any zoning done by the division of lands under (b) of this section is final unless disapproved by concurrent
resolution at the next regular session of the legislature.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.