- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 730. Supply of Personnel, Services, and Other Items.
previous: Section 720
. Joint Use or Lease of Facilities and Equipment.
next: Section 735
. Restriction On Contracting With or Employing Experts On Radiation Hazards.
AS 36.30.730. Supply of Personnel, Services, and Other Items.
- (a) A public procurement unit may, upon written request from another public procurement unit or external procurement
activity, provide personnel to the requesting public procurement unit or external procurement activity. The public
procurement unit or external procurement activity making the request shall pay the public procurement unit providing
the personnel the direct and indirect cost of furnishing the personnel, in accordance with an agreement between the
- (b) The informational, technical, and other services of a public procurement unit may be made available to another public
procurement unit or external procurement activity except that the requirements of the public procurement unit tendering
the services has precedence over the requesting public procurement unit or external procurement activity. The
requesting public procurement unit or external procurement activity shall pay for the expenses of the services so
provided, in accordance with an agreement between the parties.
- (c) Upon request, the commissioner may make available to public procurement units or external procurement activities the
following services, among others:
- (1) standard forms;
- (2) printed manuals;
- (3) product specifications and standards;
- (4) quality assurance testing services and methods;
- (5) qualified products lists;
- (6) source information;
- (7) common use commodities listings;
- (8) supplier performance ratings;
- (9) lists of persons debarred or suspended from consideration for award of state contracts;
- (10) forms for invitations for bids, requests for proposals, instructions to bidders, general contract provisions, and
other contract forms; and
- (11) contracts or published summaries of them, including price and time of delivery information.
- (d) The commissioner may provide the following technical services, among others:
- (1) development of product specifications;
- (2) development of quality assurance test methods, including receiving, inspection, and acceptance procedures;
- (3) use of product testing and inspection facilities; and
- (4) use of personnel training programs.
- (e) The commissioner may enter into contractual arrangements and publish a schedule of fees for the services provided
under (c) and (d) of this section.
- (f) [Repealed, Sec. 28 ch 90 SLA 1991].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.