Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Section 410. Applications.
previous: Section 400
. License as Security Guard.
next: Section 420
. Bonding and Insurance.
AS 18.65.410. Applications.
- (a) Application for a license as a security guard must be made on forms provided by the commissioner. The application must
require the furnishing of information reasonably required by the commissioner to carry out the provisions of AS 18.65.400
- 18.65.490, including classifiable fingerprints and
the fees required under AS 12.62.160
for criminal justice information under AS 12.62 and a national
criminal history record check under AS 12.62.400
to determine if the applicant has a criminal record. The application must be accompanied by a nonrefundable
application fee of $50 for a security guard and $200 for a security guard agency.
- (b) Upon request, the commissioner shall provide a social security number provided under (a) of this section to the child
support services agency created in AS 25.27.010
, or the child support enforcement agency of another state, for child support purposes authorized under law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.