Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 5. Administration of Public Health and Related Laws
- Section 30. Cooperation With Federal Government.
previous: Section 20
. Department to Report Activities.
next: Section 31
. Program Planning For Developmental Disability. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 165 SLA 1978. For Current Law, See AS 47.80
AS 18.05.030. Cooperation With Federal Government.
The department shall
- (1) cooperate with the federal government in matters of mutual concern pertaining to public health, the control of
communicable diseases, maternal and child health and crippled children, and other matters within the scope of this
- (2) make reports, in the form and containing the information the federal government requires;
- (3) cooperate with the federal government, its agencies or instrumentalities in establishing, extending, and strengthening
services for the protection of the public health, and receive and expend funds and receive, utilize, and maintain
equipment and facilities made available to the department by a department or agency of the federal government, the
government of the state or its political subdivisions, and a person or nonofficial agency.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.