If a candidate nominated by petition dies or withdraws after the petition has been filed and 64 days or more before the general election, the director may not place the name of the candidate on the general election ballot.
Sec. 15.25.205. Placement of nominee on general election ballot. [Repealed, § 11 ch 103 SLA 2001.]
Secs. 15.25.220 — 15.25.280. Presidential party primary election. [Repealed, § 1 ch 2 SLA 1984.]
Other Sections in this Chapter:
- Sec. 15.25.010. Provision for primary election.
- Sec. 15.25.014. Participation in primary election selection of a political party’s candidates.
- Sec. 15.25.020. Date of primary.
- Sec. 15.25.030. Declaration of candidacy.
- Sec. 15.25.040. Manner and date of filing declaration.
- Sec. 15.25.042. Eligibility of a candidate.
- Sec. 15.25.045. Withdrawal of candidacy.
- Sec. 15.25.050. Requirement of filing fee.
- Sec. 15.25.055. Removal of name from primary ballot.
- Sec. 15.25.060. Preparation and distribution of ballots; appropriate ballot.
- Sec. 15.25.070. No write-in vote on primary ballot. Repealed
- Sec. 15.25.090. General procedure for conduct of primary election.
- Sec. 15.25.100. Placement of nominees on general election ballot.
- Sec. 15.25.105. Write-in candidates in the general election.
- Sec. 15.25.110. Filling vacancies by party petition.
- Sec. 15.25.120. Requirements for party petition.
- Sec. 15.25.130. Selection of nominees for party petition. Repealed
- Sec. 15.25.140. Provision for no-party candidate nominations.
- Sec. 15.25.150. Date of filing petition.
- Sec. 15.25.160. Required number of signatures for statewide office.
- Sec. 15.25.170. Required number of signatures for district-wide office.
- Sec. 15.25.180. Requirements for petition.
- Sec. 15.25.185. Eligibility of candidate.
- Sec. 15.25.190. Placement of names on general election ballot.