Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 45. Private and Denominational Schools
- Section 130. Records.
previous: Section 120
. Standardized Testing Requirements.
next: Section 190
. School Lockers.
AS 14.45.130. Records.
- (a) A religious or other private school that elects to comply with AS 14.45.100 - 14.45.130 shall maintain permanent student records
reflecting immunizations, physical examinations, standardized testing, academic achievement, and courses taken at the
- (b) The chief administrative officer of a school that elects to comply with AS 14.45.100
- 14.45.130 shall certify to the department, under
oath or by affirmation, that the records required under (a) of this section are being maintained.
Article 03. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.