Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 64. Medicine
- Section 209. Qualifications For Podiatry Applicants.
previous: Section 207
. Qualifications For Acupuncture Applicants. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 6 SLA 1990].
next: Section 210
. Examination Required.
AS 08.64.209. Qualifications For Podiatry Applicants.
- (a) Each applicant who desires to practice podiatry shall meet the qualifications prescribed in AS 08.64.200
(a)(3) and (4) and shall
- (1) submit a certificate of graduation from a legally chartered school of podiatry approved by the board;
- (2) take the examination required by AS 08.64.210
; the State Medical Board shall call to its aid a podiatrist of known ability who is licensed to practice podiatry to
assist in the examination and licensure of applicants for a license to practice podiatry;
- (3) meet other qualifications of experience or education which the board may require.
- (b) The provisions of AS 08.64.180
- 08.64.190, 08.64.220, and 08.64.230 - 08.64.380 relating to the practice of medicine or
osteopathy apply to the application procedure, testing, and practice of podiatry, as appropriate.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.