Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 1. Centralized Licensing
- Section 60. Application For License.
previous: Section 50
. Administrative Duties of Department.
next: Section 62
. Courtesy Licenses.
AS 08.01.060. Application For License.
- (a) All applications for examination or licensing to engage in the business or profession covered by this chapter shall be
made in writing to the department.
- (b) If the applicant is a natural person, the application must require that the applicant submit the applicant's social
security number to the department. Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, a license to engage in a
profession may not be issued by the department to a natural person unless the social security number has been provided
to the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.