Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 1. Centralized Licensing
- Section 62. Courtesy Licenses.
previous: Section 60
. Application For License.
next: Section 65
. Establishment of Fees.
AS 08.01.062. Courtesy Licenses.
- (a) A board established under this title and the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development, with respect
to an occupation that it regulates under this title, may by regulation establish criteria for issuing a temporary
courtesy license to nonresidents who enter the state so that, on a temporary basis, they may practice the occupation
regulated by the board or the department.
- (b) The regulations adopted under (a) of this section may include limitations relating to the
- (1) duration of the license's validity;
- (2) scope of practice allowed under the license; and
- (3) other matters considered important by the board or the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.