Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 50. Reports Required of Corporations.
previous: Section 45
. Reports Required of Limited Liability Organizations.
next: Section 55
. Reports Required of Partnerships.
AS 04.11.050. Reports Required of Corporations.
- (a) A corporation issued a license under this title shall report to the board when 10 percent or more of its corporate
stock is transferred and shall also report any change in its corporate officers or in the membership of its board of
- (b) The report to the board shall be made in writing in duplicate and shall be sent within 10 days after the transfer of
the stock or the change in officers or directors.
- (c) This section does not apply to a corporation whose stock is listed on a stock exchange, a corporation that is required
by law to file periodic reports with the United States Securities Exchange Commission, or to a bank, trust company,
financial institution, or title company to which a license is issued in a fiduciary capacity.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.