Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 2. Aeronautics
- Chapter 15. Alaska Aeronautics Act of 1949
- Section 20. Powers of Department.
previous: Section 10
next: Section 30
. Conformity to Federal Law.
AS 02.15.020. Powers of Department.
- (a) The department may perform acts, issue and amend orders, and adopt reasonable general or special regulations and
procedures, and establish minimum standards, consistent with the provisions of this chapter, as it considers necessary
to carry out the provisions of this chapter.
- (b) The department may enter into contracts necessary or advisable to the execution of the powers granted it by this
chapter. Where the planning, acquisition, construction, improvement, maintenance, or operation of an airport or air
navigation facility is financed wholly or partially with federal money, the department, as agent of the state, or of a
municipality, or person, may let contracts in the manner prescribed by the federal authorities acting under the laws
and rules and regulations of the United States.
- (c) The department may accept federal money and money from other public or private sources to accomplish in whole or in
part any of the purposes of this chapter. All federal money accepted under this chapter shall be accepted and expended
by the department upon the terms and conditions prescribed by the United States.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.