Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 2. Aeronautics
- Chapter 15. Alaska Aeronautics Act of 1949
previous: Section 60
. - 02.10.090l Community and Private Cooperation; Penalties; Department Defined; Short Title. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 56 SLA 2001].
next: Section 10
Chapter 15. Alaska Aeronautics Act of 1949
- Section 10. Purpose.
- Section 20. Powers of Department.
- Section 30. Conformity to Federal Law.
- Section 40. Cooperation With Federal Agencies.
- Section 50. Miscellaneous Powers and Duties of Department.
- Section 60. Establishment, Operation, and Maintenance.
- Section 70. Acquisition and Disposal of Property.
- Section 80. Joint Operations.
- Section 90. Operation and Use Privileges.
- Section 91. Sale and Delivery of in-Bond Merchandise at International Airports.
- Section 95. Courtesy Cars and Airport Parking Shuttles.
- Section 100. Liens.
- Section 102. Use of Airports For Utilities.
- Section 104. Relocation of Utility Facilities Incident to Airport Projects.
- Section 106. Encroachment Permits.
- Section 108. Relocation or Removal of Encroachment.
- Section 110. Unauthorized Encroachments.
- Section 112. Notice of Removal of Unauthorized Encroachment.
- Section 114. Removal at Owner's Expense After Noncompliance; Removal Expense.
- Section 120. Assistance to Construct, Enlarge, or Improve Air Navigation Facilities.
- Section 130. Assistance to the Federal Government, Municipalities, and Other Persons.
- Section 140. State Financial Assistance.
- Section 150. Federal Aid.
- Section 155. Project Costs Defined.
- Section 160. Rural Airstrip and Seaplane Facilities.
- Section 170. Duty of Department. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 56 SLA 2001].
- Section 180. Financial Assistance. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Section 190. Collection of Aeronautical Data.
- Section 200. Public Nature of Department Activities.
- Section 205. Approval Required For Airport Construction. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 56 SLA 2001].
- Section 210. Exclusive Rights Prohibited.
- Section 220. Enforcement of Aeronautics Laws.
- Section 225. Accidents Involving State or Municipal Aircraft. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 56 SLA 2001].
- Section 230. Police Powers Vested.
- Section 240. Penalties.
- Section 250. Aeronautical Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 14 SLA 1968].
- Section 260. Definitions.
- Section 270. Short Title.
Article 01. AERONAUTICS FUNCTIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.