Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "commercially harvested" means the taking and selling of Kodiak bairdi Tanner crab in a manner consistent with 20 AAC 05.830;
(2) "crewmember" means an individual, other than the gear operator, who was physically present when the fishing operation occurred, who assisted and participated in the fishing operation under the supervision of the gear operator, and who held a valid crewmember license, interim-use permit, or entry permit at the time the operation occurred;
(3) "gear operator" means an individual who was physically present on the vessel who was in control or joint control of the commercial fishing operation, and who held a valid interim-use permit for the Kodiak bairdi Tanner crab pot fishery;
(4) "partners" means co-owners of a fishing business for profit who participate as gear operators from the same vessel and are in joint control of the fishing operation;
(5) "partnership operation" means a fishing business that is owned, managed, and controlled by partners as defined in (3) of this section;
(6) "pounds" means actual pounds of Kodiak bairdi Tanner crab commercially harvested with pot gear and recorded on fish tickets.
History: Eff. 2/11/2004, Register 169
Authority: AS 16.43.100
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006