Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 43. Regulation of Entry Into Alaska Commercial Fisheries
- Section 110. Regulations and Hearing Procedures.
previous: Section 105
. Accounting and Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 90 SLA 1991. For Current Law, See AS 37.05.142
next: Section 120
. Application of Administrative Procedure Act.
AS 16.43.110. Regulations and Hearing Procedures.
- (a) The commission may adopt regulations, consistent with law, necessary or proper in the exercise of its powers or for
the performance of its duties under this chapter.
- (b) The commission shall adopt regulations, consistent with due process of law, that govern practice and procedure and the
conduct of all investigations, hearings, and proceedings which it holds.
- (c) The Alaska Rules of Evidence apply to investigations, hearings, and proceedings before the commission, except when the
commission determines that their application is not required in order to assure fair treatment of all parties and that
the evidence is relevant and of the sort on which responsible persons are accustomed to rely in the conduct of serious
- (d) The commission, a commissioner, or an employee authorized by the commission may administer oaths, certify to all
official acts, and issue subpoenas and other process to compel the attendance of witnesses and the production of
testimony, records, papers, accounts, and documents in an inquiry, investigation, hearing, or proceeding before the
commission in any part of the state. The commission may petition a court to enforce its subpoenas or other process.
- (e) The commission shall adopt regulations to provide for the correction of administrative error.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.