Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "applicant" means a person or organization proposing a project for a grant;
(2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of education and early development;
(3) "committee" means the school performance grant review committee;
(4) "department" means the department of education and early education;
(5) "district" has the meaning given in AS 14.17.250 ;
(6) "grantee" includes a district that receives a grant and a applicant whose project proposal is approved for an award to a district;
(7) "improving school performance" means increasing student performance as demonstrated by a positive change in a measurement indicator, including the measurement indicators set out in AS 14.03.120 (e).
History: Eff. 10/1/93, Register 127; am 5/1/99, Register 150
Authority: AS 14.03.125
Editor's note: As of Register 151 (October 1999), the regulations attorney made technical revisions under AS 44.62.125 (b)(6) to reflect the name change of the Department of Education to the Department of Education and Early Development made by ch. 58, SLA 1999, and the corresponding title change of the commissioner of education.
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006