Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) At least once a year, and in accordance with 3 AAC 233.030, the board will solicit grant proposals consistent with the purposes of the foundation as specified in AS 37.17.010 (b). Subject to the availability of money as set out in AS 37.17.225 , the board will, in its discretion, solicit grant proposals to accomplish the purposes of AS 37.17.200 . Unless the board sets a specific deadline in a competitive solicitation for submission of proposals, preproposals and final proposals may be submitted to the foundation at any time for consideration under 3 AAC 233.060.
(b) The board will include the following items in a competitive solicitation:
(1) instructions and information to applicants concerning the solicitation submission requirements including requirements for submission of preproposals and final proposals, conditions of confidentiality of trade secrets and other proprietary information submitted with proposals, and any other special information;
(2) a project description; in that description, the board will include the area of basic or applied science that the foundation seeks to promote or enhance in the particular solicitation, unless the grant for which proposals are sought is a grant under AS 37.17.225 ;
(3) the evaluation factors that the board will use in reviewing a proposal;
(4) a general description of applicable grant agreement terms and conditions for the award of a grant; and
(5) other requirements particular to the solicitation, including, as necessary, financial disclosure information, business licenses or permits, and character references.
(c) If a correction or modification to a solicitation under this section is necessary, the board will issue notice of that correction or solicitation under 3 AAC 233.030.
History: Eff. 5/12/90, Register 114; am 8/14/99, Register 151
Authority: AS 37.17.010
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006