Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
In this chapter
(1) "division" means the division assigned to administer this chapter in the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(2) "eligible lender" means a lender that is eligible under 3 AAC 170.060;
(3) "eligible loan" means a loan that is eligible under 3 AAC 170.050;
(4) "fund" means the rural development initiative fund;
(5) "guaranteed loan" means a loan that is guaranteed by the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority as described in 3 AAC 170.040;
(6) "guaranteed portion" means the portion of a loan that is guaranteed by the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority as described in 3 AAC 170.040;
(7) "participation interest" means a percentage of the principal amount of a loan that includes the right to receive interest on that principal amount and other rights applicable to the ownership of a loan;
(8) "reserve account" means a reserve account established under 3 AAC 170.040;
(9) "commissioner" means the commissioner of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
History: Eff. 1/19/93, Register 125; am 6/13/93, Register 126
Authority: AS 44.33.765
Editor's note: As of Register 171 (October 2004), the regulations attorney made technical revisions under AS\n 44.62.125(b)(6) to reflect the name change of the Department of Community and Economic Development to the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development made by ch. 47, SLA 2004 and the corresponding title change of the commissioner of community and economic development.
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006