Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) When money is appropriated to an unincorporated community for a capital project under AS 37.06.020 (f), the department will prepare a grant agreement for the capital project for use by the department and the unincorporated community. A project grant agreement must
(1) require that the unincorporated community provide the total local share, as defined in 3 AAC 155.160;
(2) include procedures by which the unincorporated community will provide the total local share, as defined in 3 AAC 155.160; and
(3) include procedures by which the department will document and verify that the unincorporated community provided the total local share.
(b) A grant agreement will, in the department's discretion, include
(1) procedures for the documentation of expenditures;
(2) procedures for making grant payments to the unincorporated community;
(3) accounting and reporting requirements for the capital project that must be met by the unincorporated community;
(4) requirements for the maintenance and retention of project records that must be met by the unincorporated community;
(5) a requirement that the unincorporated community submit a copy of a local resolution approving the capital project and accepting the terms of the grant agreement;
(6) a stipulation that, for purposes of the capital project, the hiring preferences required under AS 36.10.150 - 36.10.175 apply to the unincorporated community and its agents, contractors, and subcontractors; and
(7) a stipulation that, in accepting a disbursement or payment for the capital project, the unincorporated community will comply with the requirements of AS 37.06.020 (f).
(c) Grant money appropriated to an unincorporated community for a capital project under AS 37.06.020 (f) will not be disbursed to the unincorporated community until the grant agreement for the project is signed by the appropriate representative or agent of the department and by the appropriate representative or agent of the unincorporated community.
History: Eff. 8/19/93, Register 127; am 12/31/93, Register 128; am 6/15/97, Register 142
Authority: AS 37.06.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006