Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
In this chapter and in AS 37.06
(1) repealed 12/31/93.
(2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(3) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(5) "office of management and budget" means the office of management and budget in the Office of the Governor;
(7) "total local share" for a capital project is the sum of the local shares required for each draw from the unincorporated community's grant account for that project;
(8) "administrative expenses" means all indirect cost for a project.
History: Eff. 8/19/93, Register 127; am 12/31/93, Register 128
Authority: AS 37.06.020
Editor's note: As of Register 171 (October 2004), the regulations attorney made technical revisions under AS\n 44.62.125(b)(6) to reflect the name change of the Department of Community and Economic Development to the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development made by ch. 47, SLA 2004 and the corresponding title change of the commissioner of community and economic development.
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006