Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) The duties of the "Made in Alaska" agent include
(1) promoting and advertising the "Made in Alaska" program;
(2) providing information to the public on the "Made in Alaska" program such as application and eligibility requirements for a permit, the availability of application forms, where to obtain information and assistance, and other similar duties;
(3) distributing application forms and instructions for a permit to use the "Made in Alaska" emblems;
(4) receiving and recording completed application forms, collecting any required application fees, maintaining proper fiscal procedures to account for all fees collected, and depositing all fees with the department within two weeks of their receipt;
(5) performing site inspections or taking other action to verify the accuracy of information on the application;
(6) determining if the product meets the eligibility requirements under 3 AAC 58.040(e) and either approving or disapproving the application; submitting a copy of each application and the action taken to the commissioner within 30 days from the date of the action;
(7) submitting other information and reports as required by the commissioner;
(8) assisting the commissioner in the renewal process for permits to use the "Made in Alaska" emblem under 3 AAC 58.040(g) ; and
(9) reporting alleged violations of AS 45.65.010 - 45.65.070 or this chapter to the commissioner.
History: Eff. 10/1/93, Register 127
Authority: AS 44.33.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006