Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "affiliated interest" has the meaning given in AS 42.05.990 ;
(2) "annual gross revenues" means the revenues that would be accrued by the utility, assuming a 100 percent collection rate from customers;
(3) "business day" means a day other than Saturday, Sunday, or a state holiday;
(4) "classes of service" includes residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, or bulk water or sewer service;
(5) "service connection" means physically separated customer locations that are connected to the water or wastewater plant by a distribution or collection system;
(6) "system" means components used for the collection, treatment, storage, and distribution of drinking water or for the collection, treatment, and disposal of wastewater;
(7) "wastewater utility" means a utility that furnishes sewer service to the public for compensation;
(8) "water utility" means a utility that furnishes drinking water service to the public for compensation.
History: Eff. 6/19/2004, Register 170
Authority: AS 42.05.141
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006