Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) The following fees are established:
(1) amendment to an insurance license, $25;
(2) with respect to a license for which the licensee failed to notify the director within the time period required by statute, of a change of mailing or physical address, change of name, change of principal or manager, change of employment, change in phone number, suspension or revocation of a license in another state or jurisdiction, or a conviction of a misdemeanor or felony if notification is received
(A) one - 60 days late, $50;
(B) 61 - 120 days late, $100; or
(C) more than 120 days late, $200;
(3) insurance vending machine license, each machine, biennial, $160;
(4) issuance of a certification, $25;
(5) acceptance of service of process, $25;
(6) repealed 3/15/97;
(7) three-year rating bureau license, $6,000;
(8) delayed renewal penalty fee to reinstate a license that lapsed, and that has not been suspended or revoked, if payment is overdue by
(A) one - 60 days, $100; or
(B) over 60 days, $200;
(9) with respect to an application to reinstate a revoked license, if received within six months after the revocation, the application fee plus a reinstatement fee of $500;
(10) filing of a certified annual financial statement by surplus lines insurer, $100;
(11) application for registration of a surplus lines insurer on the division's List of Eligible Surplus Lines Insurers, $1,000;
(12) annual renewal of List of Eligible Surplus Lines Insurers registration, $500;
(13) initial registration of a risk retention group, $1,000;
(14) annual continuation of a risk retention group, $200;
(15) initial registration of a purchasing group, $500;
(16) annual continuation of a purchasing group, $200;
(17) computer listings, $25;
(18) initial application for and annual renewal of a resident attorney-in-fact license, $200;
(19) initial application for and annual renewal of a nonresident attorney-in-fact license, $500; and
(20) for a joint title plant company;
(A) initial application for a certificate of authority, including issuance of the certificate, if issued, $1,000; and
(B) annual continuation of a certificate of authority, $600.
(b) For any printed material furnished by the director and not otherwise described in this section, at the director's discretion, the director will charge the actual cost of printing plus handling and postage.
(c) For photocopies, $.25 per page if copied by division staff, otherwise $.15 per page.
(d) The fee for a cassette tape is $5.
(e) The fee for a computer disk formatted for data submission is $5.
History: Eff. 6/2/88, Register 106; am 7/1/89, Register 110; am 7/1/92, Register 123; am 3/30/94, Register 129; am 3/15/97, Register 141; am 8/23/2001, Register 159
Authority: AS 21.06.090
Editor's note: When emergency amendments to 3 AAC 31.060(a) were filed on 7/1/92 (Register 123), the agency's intended repeal of 3 AAC 31.060(a) (1) and (a)(2) (relating to resident solicitor's licenses) inadvertently was not shown in the regulations. The regulations attorney deleted the two paragraphs in the "permanent" regulation, which appeared in Register 124 (January 1993).
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006