Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) A rating organization, on behalf of its member and subscriber insurers, or an insurer may file, for the director's approval, a schedule rating plan that includes
(1) the criteria that an applicant or insured must meet to be eligible for the plan;
(2) a description of each risk characteristic for which a debit or credit will apply
(3) the range of permissible debits or credits for each risk characteristic;
(4) the maximum total debit or credit that an underwriter may assign to the policy; and
(5) a statement that any previously approved schedule rating plan applicable to the same class of insureds is withdrawn upon approval of the filing.
History: Eff. 7/24/98, Register 147
Authority: AS 21.06.090
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006