Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) providing formats for life insurance policy illustrations;
(2) specifying the disclosures that are required for life insurance policy illustrations;
(3) prohibiting misleading life insurance policy illustrations;
(4) minimizing the use of footnotes and caveats in life insurance policy illustrations;
(5) requiring the use of language that is understandable to those to whom the illustration is directed; and
(6) prescribing standards for life insurance policy illustrations.
History: Eff. 9/1/98, Register 147
Authority: AS 21.06.090
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006