Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(1) "actuarial opinion" means the opinion of an appointed actuary regarding the adequacy of the reserves and related actuarial items based on an asset adequacy test performed under 3 AAC 21.800 - 3 AAC 21.845.
(2) "Actuarial Standards Board" means the board established by the American Academy of Actuaries to develop and adopt standards of actuarial practice;
(3) "annual statement" means the statement required to be filed by an authorized insurer under AS 21.09.200 ;
(4) "appointed actuary" means a qualified actuary who is appointed or retained by a company to provide an actuarial opinion and prepare a supporting memorandum under AS 21.18.110 ;
(6) "director" means the director of insurance;
(7) Repealed 1/1/2005.
History: Eff. 9/1/96, Register 139; am 1/1/2005, Register 172
Authority: AS 21.06.090
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006