Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
It is an unfair act or practice for a developer, his agents, servants, employees, or others acting on his behalf
(1) to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin in an offer to sell, sale, financing or other disposition of land including making available the use of all improvements, or other amenities of the existing or proposed subdivision;
(2) to obtain a prospective purchaser's signature to a contract, agreement, option, or other evidence of indebtedness by representing that it is only a reservation, receipt, or temporary membership certificate;
(3) to fail to clearly inform a purchaser that a contract, promissory note, or other evidence of indebtedness could be assigned;
(4) to represent the advantage to a prospective purchaser of dealing with a developer by misrepresenting the developer's size or financial condition;
(5) to fail to clearly disclose the use to which contiguous land has been put or the use to which it will be put in the future where the disclosure is material to the use or value of the lot or subdivision in light of the positive representations made;
(6) to engage in any other method, act, or practice which is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent.
History: Eff. 4/3/76, Register 58
Authority: AS 34.55.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006