Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
Reasons for rejecting an individual bid or proposal include the following:
(1) the business that submitted the bid or proposal is not responsible as determined under standards set out in 2 AAC 12.500;
(2) the bid or proposal is nonresponsive;
(3) the bidder or offeror did not meet the qualification requirements of 2 AAC 12.875;
(4) the supply, service, or construction item fails to meet the specifications or other acceptability criteria set out in the solicitation; or
(5) the bid or proposal fails to meet the goals or other provisions set out in the solicitation to eliminate and prevent in state contracting discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, or disability.
History: Eff. 1/1/88, Register 104; am 5/16/88, Register 106; am 6/29/95, Register 134; am 10/3/2002, Register 163
Authority: AS 36.30.040
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006