Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
When making or planning a purchase through the General Services Administration or from federal supply schedules of the General Services Administration as authorized by AS 36.30.910 , a procurement officer
(1) shall review the scheduled price lists that are reasonably available when purchasing through the General Services Administration under AS 36.30.910 or from federal supply schedules;
(2) may not purchase under this section if a mandatory state contract exists for the item or service;
(3) shall place the order with the schedule contractor offering the lowest delivered price unless the purchase is made under (4) of this section;
(4) may order an item that has a higher price than the lowest delivered price but only if the procurement officer makes a written determination that only the higher priced item will satisfy the state's needs; and
(5) may purchase only from a person that qualifies as an Alaska bidder under AS 36.30.170 .
History: Eff. 11/28/97, Register 144
Authority: AS 36.30.040
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006