- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 80. Persons With Disabilities
- Section 110. Program Principles.
previous: Section 100
. Programs For Persons With Disabilities.
next: Section 120
. Habilitation Plans.
AS 47.80.110. Program Principles.
The system of services and facilities required under AS 47.80.100
shall accord with the principles that service providers shall
- (1) make services available at times and locations that enable residents of the provider's service area to obtain services
- (2) ensure each client's right to confidentiality and treatment with dignity;
- (3) establish staffing patterns that reflect the cultural, linguistic, and other social characteristics of the community
and that incorporate multidisciplinary professional staff to meet client functional levels and diagnostic and treatment
- (4) promote client and family participation in formulating, delivering, and evaluating treatment and rehabilitation;
- (5) design treatment and habilitation to maximize individual potential and minimize institutionalization; and
- (6) provide services in the least restrictive setting, enabling a person to live as normally as possible within the
limitations of the disability.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.