- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 80. Persons With Disabilities
- Section 40. Composition.
previous: Section 30
. Governor's Council On Disabilities and Special Education.
next: Section 50
. Term of Office.
AS 47.80.040. Composition.
- (a) The council consists of no fewer than 18 nor more than 26 members appointed by the governor in a manner that satisfies
the requirements for a state interagency coordinating council under 20 U.S.C. 1482 and a state planning council under
42 U.S.C. 6024.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 13 SLA 1992].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 13 SLA 1992].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 13 SLA 1992].
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 13 SLA 1992].
- (f) In the appointment of all members other than state agency members, due regard shall be given to geographically
balanced representation of areas of the state and to representation of persons with a variety of different mental and
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.