- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 230. Executive Director.
previous: Section 220
next: Section 240
. Powers, Duties, and Limitations.
AS 47.45.230. Executive Director.
The executive director of the commission shall
- (1) formulate a comprehensive statewide plan that identifies the concerns and needs of older Alaskans and present that
plan to the commission;
- (2) administer, with the approval of the commissioner of health and social services, federal programs subject to state
control as provided under 42 U.S.C. 3001 - 3058ee (Older Americans Act), as amended; and
- (3) administer, with the approval of the commissioner of health and social services, state programs as provided under AS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.