- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 210. Meetings and Officers.
previous: Section 200
. Alaska Commission On Aging.
next: Section 220
AS 47.45.210. Meetings and Officers.
- (a) The commission shall meet at the call of the chair, at the request of a majority of the members, or at a regularly
scheduled time as determined by a majority of the members. The commission shall meet at least four times each year.
- (b) A majority of the members of the commission constitutes a quorum for conducting business and exercising the powers of the commission.
- (c) The commission shall elect one of its members as chairperson, and may select other officers it considers necessary.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.