- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 30. Absence From the State.
previous: Section 20
. Continuous Eligibility Procedures.
next: Section 35
. Unpaid Sabbaticals. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 78 SLA 2002].
AS 47.45.030. Absence From the State.
- (a) After qualification, a recipient shall notify the commissioner of health and social services when the recipient
expects to be absent from the state if the absence is for a continuous period that exceeds 60 days. After that
notification, the recipient may no longer receive bonuses from the Department of Health and Social Services after the
last regularly approved monthly application. Upon returning to the state, the recipient may again make application for
a bonus. Failure to notify the commissioner of an expected absence may be grounds for disqualification.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 4 ch 78 SLA 2002].
- (c) A recipient who has been absent from the state for a continuous period that exceeds three years is permanently
disqualified from receiving bonuses.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.