- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 33. Assisted Living Homes
- Section 50. Temporary Absence.
previous: Section 40
. Residents' Money.
next: Section 60
. House Rules.
AS 47.33.050. Temporary Absence.
- (a) An assisted living home may agree to reserve space for a resident of the home who is temporarily absent from the home
and plans to return to the home. The absent resident, or the resident's representative, shall notify the home in
writing if the resident's plan to return to the home changes.
- (b) Until the assisted living home receives written notice that an absent resident does not intend to return to the home,
the home may charge the resident an agreed-upon daily rate during the resident's absence from the home.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.