- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 30. Mental Health
- Section 664. Officers and Staff.
previous: Section 663
. Term of Office.
next: Section 665
AS 47.30.664. Officers and Staff.
- (a) The board, by a majority of its membership, shall annually elect a chair and other officers it considers necessary
from among its membership.
- (b) The board shall have a paid staff provided by the department, including, but not limited to, an executive director who
shall be selected by the board. The executive director is in the partially exempt service and may hire additional
employees in the classified service of the state. The department shall provide for the assignment of personnel to the
board to ensure the board has the capacity to fulfill its responsibilities. The executive director of the board shall
be directly responsible to the board in the performance of the director's duties.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.