- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 30. Mental Health
- Section 547. Standards For Community Mental Health Services.
previous: Section 546
. Services For Mentally and Emotionally Disturbed. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 66 SLA 1991].
next: Section 550
. Cost Sharing Formula; Limitations.
AS 47.30.547. Standards For Community Mental Health Services.
An entity that provides community mental health services shall
- (1) make services available at times and locations that enable residents of the entity's service area to obtain services
- (2) ensure each client's right to confidentiality and treatment with dignity;
- (3) establish staffing patterns of qualified and trained personnel that reflect the cultural, linguistic, and other social
characteristics of the community and that incorporate multidisciplinary professional staff to meet client functional
levels and diagnostic and treatment needs;
- (4) promote client and family participation in formulating, delivering, and evaluating treatment and rehabilitation;
- (5) design screening, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation services to maximize individual potential and to minimize
- (6) provide services in the least restrictive setting, enabling the person receiving the services to live as normally as
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.