- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 30. Mental Health
- Section 36. Duties of the Board.
previous: Section 31
next: Section 40
. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 84 SLA 1981].
AS 47.30.036. Duties of the Board.
The board shall
- (1) preserve and protect the trust corpus under AS 37.14.009
- (2) coordinate with other state agencies involved with programs affecting persons in need of mental health services;
- (3) review and consider the recommendations submitted under AS 44.29.140(2), AS 47.30.666
(6), AS 47.45.240
(a)(10), and AS 47.80.090(13);
- (4) adopt bylaws governing its meetings, selection of officers, proceedings, and other aspects of board procedure;
- (5) make an annual written report of its activities to the governor and the public and notify the legislature that the
report is available; and
- (6) fulfill its obligations under AS 47.30.046
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.