- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 30. Mental Health
- Section 26. Officers and Staff.
previous: Section 21
. Term of Office, Vacancies, and Removal.
next: Section 30
. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 84 SLA 1981].
AS 47.30.026. Officers and Staff.
- (a) The board shall annually elect a presiding officer and other officers it considers necessary from among its
- (b) The board shall employ a chief executive officer who shall be selected by the board. The chief executive officer shall
be compensated at no less than range 26 of the pay plan for state employees under AS 39.27.011(a). The chief executive officer may
- (1) hire additional employees;
- (2) appoint hearing officers to perform the responsibilities set out in AS 47.30.031
- (3) contract for the services of consultants and others.
- (c) The chief executive officer is directly responsible to the board.
- (d) The chief executive officer and employees hired under this section are in the exempt service under AS 39.25.110
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.