- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 25. Public Assistance
- Section 590. Policy and Purpose of AS 47.25.430 - 47.25.615.
previous: Section 580
. Action Against Person Liable For Care of Recipient.
next: Section 595
. Transfer of Funds.
AS 47.25.590. Policy and Purpose of AS 47.25.430 - 47.25.615.
- (a) It is the policy of the state and the purpose of AS 47.25.430
- 47.25.615 to cooperate and coordinate with the
United States government and its agencies in providing for and administering the laws of the federal and state
governments having for their purpose adult public assistance for residents of this state.
- (b) The purpose of AS 47.25.430
- 47.25.615 is to furnish financial assistance as far
as practicable to needy aged, blind, and disabled persons, and to help them attain self-support or self-care.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.