- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 14. Juvenile Programs and Institutions
- Section 40. Authority to Maintain and Operate Home, Work Camp, or Facility.
previous: Section 30
. Use of Standardized Form By Facilities.
next: Section 50
. Operation of Homes and Facilities.
AS 47.14.040. Authority to Maintain and Operate Home, Work Camp, or Facility.
- (a) A city may maintain and operate a juvenile detention facility, and a city or a nonprofit corporation may maintain and
operate a juvenile detention home or a juvenile work camp.
- (b) The city or nonprofit corporation may receive grants-in-aid from the state for costs of operation of the homes, work
camps, or facilities maintained and operated under (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.