- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 10. Children in Need of Aid
- Section 350. Immunity From Liability.
previous: Section 340
. Confidentiality of Records.
next: Section 360
. Municipal Powers.
AS 47.10.350. Immunity From Liability.
- (a) The officers, directors, and employees of a licensed program for runaway minors are not liable for civil damages as a
result of an act or omission in admitting a minor to the program.
- (b) This section does not preclude liability for civil damages as a result of recklessness or intentional misconduct.
- (c) The officers, directors, and employees of a licensed program for runaway minors are not criminally liable under AS 11.51.130
(a)(4) for assisting a minor in the program.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.