- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 10. Children in Need of Aid
- Section 340. Confidentiality of Records.
previous: Section 330
. Notice to Minor's Legal Custodian.
next: Section 350
. Immunity From Liability.
AS 47.10.340. Confidentiality of Records.
Records of a licensed program for runaway minors that identify a minor who has been admitted to or has sought
assistance from the program are confidential and are not subject to inspection or copying under AS 40.25.110 - 40.25.120, unless
- (1) after being informed of the minor's right to privacy, the minor consents in writing to the disclosure of the records;
- (2) the records are relevant to an investigation or proceeding involving child abuse or neglect or a child in need of aid
- (3) disclosure of the records is necessary to protect the life or health of the minor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.