- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 10. Children in Need of Aid
- Section 300. Powers and Duties of the Department.
previous: Section 290
. [Renumbered as AS 47.10.990
next: Section 310
. Licensing of Programs For Runaway Minors.
AS 47.10.300. Powers and Duties of the Department.
The department shall
- (1) review, inspect, and approve or disapprove for licensing proposed or established programs for runaway minors to ensure
the health and safety of minors in the program;
- (2) maintain a register of licensed programs for runaway minors;
- (3) award nonprofit corporations or municipalities grants for the establishment or operation of licensed programs for
- (4) adopt regulations for the administration of AS 47.10.300
- 47.10.390, including regulations providing for the
coordination of services to be provided by licensed programs for runaway minors and by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.