- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 39. Coastal Management Administration
- Section 30. Powers of the Department.
previous: Section 20
. Alaska Coastal Policy Council. [Repealed, Sec. 44 Ch 24 SLA 2003].
next: Section 40
. Duties of the Department.
AS 46.39.030. Powers of the Department.
The department may
- (1) apply for and accept grants, contributions, and appropriations, including application for and acceptance of federal
funds that may become available for coastal planning and management;
- (2) contract for necessary services;
- (3) consult and cooperate with
- (A) persons, organizations, and groups, public or private, interested in, affected by, or concerned with coastal area
planning and management;
- (B) agents and officials of the coastal resource districts of the state, and federal and state agencies concerned with or
having jurisdiction over coastal planning and management;
- (4) take any reasonable action necessary to carry out the provisions of this chapter or AS 46.40.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.