- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 30. Water and Wastewater Works Operators
- Section 130. Definitions.
previous: Section 120
. Prohibited Acts.
next: Chapter 35
. Permit Extension
AS 46.30.130. Definitions.
In this chapter
- (1) "certificate" means certificate of competency issued by the department stating that the operator has met the
requirements for the specified operator classification of the certification program;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Environmental Conservation;
- (3) "potable water supply system" means the system of pipes, structures, and facilities through which water is obtained,
treated and sold, distributed or otherwise offered to the public for household use or any use by humans;
- (4) "wastewater system" means the system of pipes, structures, equipment and processes required to collect, carry away,
and treat domestic and industrial wastewater and dispose of the effluent.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.