- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 30. Water and Wastewater Works Operators
- Section 120. Prohibited Acts.
previous: Section 110
. Temporary Certification.
next: Section 130
AS 46.30.120. Prohibited Acts.
It is unlawful
- (1) for any potable water supply or wastewater system or facility subject to AS 46.30.040
to be operated unless the operator is certified under the provisions of this chapter;
- (2) for any person to perform the duties of an operator without being certified under the provisions of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.