- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 30. Water and Wastewater Works Operators
- Section 80. Regulations.
previous: Section 70
. Certificates Without Examination.
next: Section 90
AS 46.30.080. Regulations.
The department, with the advice of the Wastewater Works Advisory Board, shall adopt regulations for administration of
this chapter. The regulations must include
- (1) the basis for classification of potable water supply and wastewater systems and facilities, including the type and
size of lesser systems and facilities, if any, to which the provisions of this chapter do not apply, as required by AS
- (2) criteria for the qualification of applicants for operator certification corresponding to each of the classifications
referred to in AS 46.30.010
- (3) procedures for examination of candidates and renewal of certificates;
- (4) procedures for the revocation of certificates;
- (5) determination as to which additional personnel shall be certified when certification is required for more than the
operator in direct responsible charge.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.