- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 30. Water and Wastewater Works Operators
- Section 10. Classification.
previous: Chapter 30
. Water and Wastewater Works Operators
next: Section 20
. Water and Wastewater Works Advisory Board.
AS 46.30.010. Classification.
The department shall classify all potable water systems and facilities actually used or intended for use by the public,
and all wastewater systems and facilities that discharge into publicly owned wastewater systems, or to receiving bodies
of water, or on land used by others. The classification shall give due regard to
- (1) the size and type of the systems and facilities;
- (2) the character of water or wastewater to be treated;
- (3) other physical conditions affecting the systems and facilities; and
- (4) the skill, knowledge, and experience required of an operator.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.